1. As a pioneer in building country clubs like Polo Club Boca Raton and Gleneagles, what gave you the idea for Akoya at Boca West?
Few developers in Boca understand country club living like our team and there are none better than Boca West. Imagine our excitement when we were presented with the opportunity to build on the last developable piece of property in Boca West with spectacular golf course and lake views. We felt that building a real luxury midrise condominium with the finest finishes and services including valet, concierge and building maintenance would fill a big void in the market. Akoya is simply a one of a kind opportunity.
2. What makes this Akoya project different from anything else?
A lot! Akoya is the only new luxury midrise building in a country club community in South Florida. Every stunning unit has amazing views of the Arnold Palmer designed golf course with floor to ceiling impact glass windows. Our thoughtfully designed 2-5 bedroom apartments range from 1870 to over 4500 square feet with flow through design and expansive terraces. Each unit has privacy controlled elevator access, two parking garage spaces, plus the finest finishes, appliances, quartz counter tops, fine Italian cabinets and ceilings heights from 9’6” to 12’.
3. This has been a long waited for project. Now that construction is underway and Akoya is going vertical, what has been the reaction from buyers?
Since construction started in September the sales have picked up dramatically. In fact, we recently surpassed the $50 million sales mark and even had to add more penthouse units to satisfy the demand. When people visit our sales office, they are instantly amazed at the bustling construction site and are eager to be a part of Akoya. Our contractor KAST Construction is ahead of schedule, so we hope to start moving in our first buyers in the first quarter of 2018.
4. What’s been the reaction from residents of Boca West now that you are building an ultra-luxury condo in their world class community?
The members of Boca West are very excited about Akoya, as it is an incredibly luxurious addition to their stellar community. They just completed a $50 million-dollar renovation to the club and are excited that the #1 ranked Private Residential Community in the country keeps getting better.
5. How do people find out more about Akoya at Boca West?
For more information about Akoya at Boca West go to www.akoyabocawest.com or call 561-362-2719.