The public has selected the top eight semi-finalists who are on the quest to become the 2018 Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Idol.
The singers will duke it out in front of a live audience at 6 p.m. on Aug. 1 at The Addison. The remaining eight beat out a field of 20 in the talent competition presented by Marshall Socarras Grant.
The final round of competition will also serve as the official kick-off for Boca Chamber Festival Days.
Cheer on the semi-finalists while raising funds to support the Bowl’s Charity Partner Spirit of Giving and its annual Back to School Bash.
Friends, family and fans will have the chance to vote for their favorite contestant and a combination of those audience votes and judges selections will determine the top three who will perform once more before the winner is chosen.
The winner will perform the National Anthem at the Boca Raton Bowl.
The top eight semi-finalists performing for the panel of judges and a live audience will be:
- Eeshani Behara, age 16, Delray Beach resident, amateur vocalist
- Emma Brown, age 14, Lake Worth resident, amateur vocalist
- Ava Faith, age 14, Coral Springs resident, amateur vocalist
- Adrianna Foster, age 32, born in Mexico, Miami resident, professional vocalist
- Serenity Jones, age 19, West Palm Beach resident, amateur vocalist
- Mikayla O’Brien, age 13, Boca Raton resident; amateur vocalist
- Johnny Schulz, age 49, Delray Beach resident, amateur guitar instrumentalist
- Valerie Tucci, age 55, from West Babylon, NY; Tamarac resident, professional vocalist
Admission to the live performance finals event is $35 per person and includes food. A cash bar will be available. Purchase tickets at www.spiritofgivingnetwork.com/bocaanthemidol.