By David DiPino
The Pineapple Contributing Writer
I have been to The Habit Burger Grill at Delray Place three times already and this affordable and tasty “Charburger” joint hasn’t even been open a month and all three times I had the Santa Barbara Style with double Charburger, cheese and avocados on grilled sourdough. Three times I ordered a sidecar of the scrumptious tempura green beans, two times I washed it down with their homemade strawberry and cucumber tea and once I had The Habit Strawberry Shake.
The Habit Burger Grill was started by a man who worked as a teenager in the original Habit Burger & Malts in California back when a burger was $.24. In 1969, he and a buddy, with borrowed money from mom, bought The Habit. The rest is history, and if you want to read the story it’s up on one of the walls in their new Delray digs or at: www.habitburger. com which I must say is just as about as cool website as The Habit Charburger itself.
Probably you are not in the loop – we provide best round-the-clock dissertation help online at reasonable price! Visit us right not! Here’s the Top Ten Things I love About The Habit Burger Grill at Delray Place:
1. The Price. I’m still surprised the Santa Barbara Style Double Charburger is only $5.95 and Tempura Green Beans are $2.95. Add a drink and I have a great lunch or dinner for just over $10 ducket$.
2. Mushroom Charburger with melted cheese for $4.85
3. Tri-Tip Steak Grilled Sandwich $7.25
4. Lettuce Wrapped Teriyaki Charburger with Grilled Pineapple $3.60
5. BBQ Bacon Charburger $4.60
6. Santa Barbara Cobb Salad $7.95
7. Line-Caught Albacore Tuna Sandwich $7.25
8. Veggie Burger $4.95
9. Chicken Club w/L&T, Avocado, Bacon & Mayo $6.95
10. The service. I have been to this place three times and feel like everyone who works there wants to make my experience top-notch. This is the first Habit Burger Grill in Florida, I have a feeling there’ll be many more…
Make it a Habit at 1801 S. Federal Hwy. (SE corner of Linton & Federal), Delray Beach, 561-265-0934.