The Delray Beach Public Library is pleased to announce that the very successful brown-bag lunchtime program entitled “Lunch with Liz at the Library as well as many other programs will be returning to the Library for the season. Mark Your Calendars! You don’t want to miss them.
- Lunch With Liz – returns for the season on Thursday, November 6 at 11:30am. Join radio personality Liz Sterling on the first Thursday of each month from 11:30am – 1:00pm for exciting discussions beginning with “The Artists Way” based on the insights of author Julia Cameron.
- Great Books Discussion Group – meets weekly on Fridays, beginning November 7th for a discussion of the classics.
- Delray Medical Center – begins its Healthy Living Series on Tuesday, November 18th at 3:00pm and will continue every other month with information and education on topics relating to a healthy lifestyle.
- Publix Apron’s Cooking School Series – begins monthly on Thursday, November 20th at 10:30am and continue through April with cooking demonstrations.
- From A Women’s Perspective Book Group – begins on Tuesday, November 18th at 10:00am with a discussion of ‘Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout and will continue monthly.
All of these programs and many more are free and no registration is required. However, space is limited and they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For further information call the Director of Community Relations at 561-266- 9490 or visit the Library web site at www.delraylibrary.org.