Thanks to all of you who have shared your support for Atlantic Crossing. With your help, we look forward to earning final approval at the Tues. Jan. 21 City Commission meeting. This Sun Sentinel editorial supporting approval recaps the plan’s evolution over more than two years, and its positive impact with jobs, new tax revenues and a revitalized east Atlantic Avenue. What Atlantic Crossing Brings:
- Downtown’s first Class A office space
- More than $2.5 million in new annual tax revenues
- A projected 1,000 construction and 600 permanent jobs
- New choices for living downtown, with $6.1 million in new spending by these residents
- New public gathering spots, shops and restaurants
- New “green” features, including the City’s first green living wall.
View the latest site plan and gallery here and join the conversation on Facebook. We welcome your thoughts and encourage your questions here. Please lend your support now — and forward this to others.
- Attend the Commission meeting 1/21, 6 p.m., City Hall, 100 NW 1st Ave.
- e-mail Commissioners in support (copy and paste the e-mail links below)
- Visit the Atlantic Crossing website and join the conversation on Facebook
Mayor Cary Glickstein: firstname.lastname@example.org Vice-Mayor Al Jacquet: email@example.com Deputy Vice-Mayor Shelly Petrolia: firstname.lastname@example.org Commissioner Adam Frankel: email@example.com Commissioner Angeleta Gray: firstname.lastname@example.org Please cc: email@example.com